Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1.o1.10

Monday, July 11, 2011 '


☆ stay away! =( ☆

11 July 2011

嫉妒之心!

used to be good frenx and close to chat with.
but after i been together with my bf
i started to get irritated by her movement with my bf.
i know she is just a big sister to hhim,
but gals feeling and mindset is alway don think dat way.
she is so closed with hhim til i think i cant take it alrd.
sometime i just hope i can speak it out to her dat,
" pls stay away frm my bf "
sweet thingy is, my bf told miie
" he is alrdy mine, he got no way to escape. wad im fear fer? "
he will nvr noe it.. haiish!

back to today topic bahhs.
morning i called GREAT EASTERN AND RESIGN.
and i oso called BCG agency on it.
thy are so funny!
contract is alrdy wrote gif one day notice
but thy told miie needs two wks.
wth! so is wad? thy key wrong?
endup she called miie back said i need to write email to them etc..

FINALLY !!!!
is DONE AND LOADING..
AWAITING fer my new job to get start
and BEGIN my new stable life on office line.

new challenging stuffy coming up in my way
and i hope i can deal it well and nice.




i planning to go oversea studies.
this time ..
IM REAL ON PLANS..
plan is stil plan!
if reali needs to take action, i need save up money and prepare myself der..
planned 5year down on street to gif miie time to save money.
and heading to NY or NZ to study..
mayb L.A with my sister after dat.


i miss you sis..
haiish!

☆ posted by angel =D ☆11:57 AM.
WELCOME!
Last update:


miss little angel world =D


this blog represent miie
if any post u think u feel not comfortable with it.
I would like to suggests u, please kindly leave this blog.

Thank you for your co-operation.
& and no offence. =D
hopes you guys enjoy reading it.
=DD



with love
S I M P L E angel

BOUT miie!


Photobucket

ANGEL lim
20teen
26 oct 90
im jux a SIMPLE GIRL =)

http://angelworld26.blogspot.com/

MUSICMUSIC!
Last update:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


CHATTYBOXES!






CHAPTER CONTENTS




Credits & OTHERS!!



www.thequeensdesire .blogspot.com

Do support! thanks!

Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic