Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1.o1.10

Monday, July 11, 2011 '


☆ transformers gateway? ;) ☆

10 July 2011

覺得好像不對?


today went to watched
『 transformers, dark of moon 』
with hongsiang and choon.
can't believe myself go watched movie with them
and I go alone.. hahahah!
ohh well~ something fresh?
lolsh!


sick boyfriend gif miie a fright on friday night wen he came back
home after bball.
seriously I'm reali dono wad to do at e moment!
went to ap 24hr clinic is closed! normally I don need it, its open widely but wen I need a clinic dono whr e hell earth gone to!
went wrong two places and we endup at 768 which thy is damn costly!

guess wad?!
his medical bill is 101.5!!!
I get shocked on e bill..
haiish! got no choice wen my boy is so sick and drag hhimself there alrdy!

till now he stil not recover yet!
kinda worry!
dono wad happen to hhim!



tml working!
but i don feel like gig, everyday like asking fer work load making miie so uncomfortable..
reali not good feeling on it!

I doubt I need settle fast and change company!
tot 1300 is less but at least my work load is der.. not everyday go office waste time and effort to be der..

most impt thingy shld be........
at least ...
I have my own table..
:(





希望明天會更好吧!

☆ posted by angel =D ☆2:36 AM.
WELCOME!
Last update:


miss little angel world =D


this blog represent miie
if any post u think u feel not comfortable with it.
I would like to suggests u, please kindly leave this blog.

Thank you for your co-operation.
& and no offence. =D
hopes you guys enjoy reading it.
=DD



with love
S I M P L E angel

BOUT miie!


Photobucket

ANGEL lim
20teen
26 oct 90
im jux a SIMPLE GIRL =)

http://angelworld26.blogspot.com/

MUSICMUSIC!
Last update:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


CHATTYBOXES!






CHAPTER CONTENTS




Credits & OTHERS!!



www.thequeensdesire .blogspot.com

Do support! thanks!

Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic