Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1.o1.10

Sunday, July 10, 2011 '


☆ 想念 还是 想念..... ☆

10 july 2011

I JUST WANTED TO BE MYSELF!

i missing my space my world.
a little world dat i could post anything i wanted and say it out!
i doubt so many places this is a great place fer miie.
im glad dat last time someone asked miie to created it.

is nearly one year i had last posted on blog,
missing those days dat i everyday thinking wad to wrote on e blog,
wad is making my blog nicer on e skin etc...



even tot i have e beautiful and cute skin
but if i don come back often is just a rubbish..



this one year happen many things and changes.
my heart is sink..
i dono how to explain my feeling..
many thing changes and is too late fer miie to realize e lost..

i used to over chasing a happiness and forgotten smth impt to miie.
i miss it and i doubt i lost it.
it can met a new one but it will nvr best as before..

a person dat can b known u well and listen to u each time,
this friend... whr can i find it again?



yes i found my happiness rainbow
but i lost my path..
a support dat encourage miie to chase my rainbow used..



如果一切是过去,
那.. 我想要回去...!







感情里我自问,我好像越来越没自信..


☆ posted by angel =D ☆3:49 AM.
WELCOME!
Last update:


miss little angel world =D


this blog represent miie
if any post u think u feel not comfortable with it.
I would like to suggests u, please kindly leave this blog.

Thank you for your co-operation.
& and no offence. =D
hopes you guys enjoy reading it.
=DD



with love
S I M P L E angel

BOUT miie!


Photobucket

ANGEL lim
20teen
26 oct 90
im jux a SIMPLE GIRL =)

http://angelworld26.blogspot.com/

MUSICMUSIC!
Last update:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


CHATTYBOXES!






CHAPTER CONTENTS




Credits & OTHERS!!



www.thequeensdesire .blogspot.com

Do support! thanks!

Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic