Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1.o1.10

Sunday, July 24, 2011 '


☆ 飽滿的週末... :) ☆

26 July 2011
「 Tuesday 」

short gateway?

on 21 THURS,
boyfriend dint manage to get to off, changed to fri.
life like nth, simple procedure
wokeup in e morning goes to work,
looking forward for knock off,
lastly reach home chatted with boyfriend SLEEP!
but one thing special, today is my first day of work! everything is stil okays but just PRESSuRE bahhs. :(

on 22 FRiDAY,
boyfriend off, I nvr get ease wen his off fall on wkday but it always does! =.="
stress at work but he enjoying at home do nth! kns~~~
boyfriend come fetched miie, as ask I asked hhim!
haiish! non is he wil auto come e.
mant time I told myself I shall stop asking, let hhim be auto but too bad! he won't!

we went to marina sq to meet hongsiang and choonhian.
chit chatting at starbucks another entertainment fer us!
iPhone game " KaRt RiDeR l"
we just simply crazy on it man!
cos we can play tgt and had fun tgt! :)

after e racing, went to bought ticket!
watched " wu xia ", is not reali nice.
in fact I fall a slp during e movie, I kinda fon uds wad thu acting oso. only noe Donny zen is a killer and he retired from e social and live in a farm life.

after shown is quite late alrdy, ders no train fer us to go back.
since preparing to take NR Liao, so we stay up late.
For e first time which is nt any celebration or anyone bird day but we are stil at town in so late hour.
hahhahahahhahs!

actually we did one thing v stupid,
but stil got ppl believe us! hahahahhah!
this is a joke of e week man!

on 23 SAT,
I no need to work but boyfriend needs,
lucky he work aftn or nt he surely nt enough slp as we went back hm nearly three this morning.

day time like normal,
slp whole day and play whole day iPhone.
night time, kamhoe suddenly called.
he planned to given xinee a surprise bird day,
is cool! and I felt so happy for xinee!
at least finally this guy rmb who's beside hhim alway!
but he a bit late and last min,
cake candle plate and fork all don have.
all is last min ask and buy, so like 沒誠意!

but anyway, xinee is happy and she is surprised by us so unexpected. :)

HAPPY BIRD-DAY to u xinee Yap!!

hope she gt a wonderful day on her bird day!

on MONDAY,
ytd I was damn moody!
is it Monday blues I nt so sure lahs,
just nt into anything, mayb is knowing I gonna be a telemarketer not happy bahhs.
i don like to tok on e phone with client,
felt so awkward on it.
bug job is job, I stil need to do in di end!
haiish! all the best for miie tml bahhs!

night time, boyfriend said he meeting friends at 136 but he always so last min.
I just simply hate to be lat last min,
actually we're kidding, he get back his medical claims frm company.
I just kidding on his fifty dollar, but wad make miie angry is his reaction nt e money!
I seriously telling hhim, I'm broke.
I left only five buck with miie, but his reaction make miie so angry.
this make miie reali so doubt, is he my boyfriend? do he reali love miie or just being tgt with miie cos he just to shut up his family member mouth? haiish!

thousand million of unhappy with hhim,
do he reali love miie at some point of time I reali v doubt on this!
I hate hhim to max at e same time, I love hhim!

whhy human are so 舉棋不定?
whhy human has love in it?
without love will it be better?

over tired! reach home i fall a slo fast, but today tue boyfriend needs to go back to re-service!

rotting at work~
hopping time could pass faster abit!






give in and out,
but wad if,
is have come to e limit of it?
:(


☆ posted by angel =D ☆8:29 PM.
WELCOME!
Last update:


miss little angel world =D


this blog represent miie
if any post u think u feel not comfortable with it.
I would like to suggests u, please kindly leave this blog.

Thank you for your co-operation.
& and no offence. =D
hopes you guys enjoy reading it.
=DD



with love
S I M P L E angel

BOUT miie!


Photobucket

ANGEL lim
20teen
26 oct 90
im jux a SIMPLE GIRL =)

http://angelworld26.blogspot.com/

MUSICMUSIC!
Last update:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


CHATTYBOXES!






CHAPTER CONTENTS




Credits & OTHERS!!



www.thequeensdesire .blogspot.com

Do support! thanks!

Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic